Monday, 3 September 2012

Traffic Snarled Up Again


Email sent off this evening to the head of Highways Traffic.

Today I observed traffic snarled up from the Bedford Road junction on the High Street, all the way down to the Sandringham Drive / Park Road North roundabout for the best part of the day. Temporary lights were in use at Bedford Rd/ High Street.

I spoke with the temp light operator at 3.30pm while he was packing up, and he admitted himself that it took him half an hour to get back to the location this afternoon.

I don't know the ins and outs of the timings of these temporary lights, but I would have hoped that something better could have been sorted out to give more priority to traffic on the route I have mentioned. I understand that they are to be used for the rest of the week.

Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment