- Changing the way public services are run – so that people get a service suited to them, and are not passed from pillar to post
- The transformation landscape – from national initiatives including Better Care [Health and Social Care Integration] and Troubled Families, to locally-led transformation programmes and individual community rights
- Taking things further and faster – how the government is responding to the Service Transformation Challenge Panel
- The importance of evidence – building evaluation in to service reforms and making the case for change
- Greater transparency – showing how much money is spent in neighbourhoods
- Engaging with communities – the challenge, and importance, of involving local residents
Community Right To Build Order - If a neighbourhood needs decent affordable housing or other types of community buildings, there is now a straightforward way to achieve it without having to seek permission from your local planning authority. Read more ...